Search This Blog

Monday 6 February 2017

Buhari's Message to Nigerians (A Must Read)

    BUHARI'S MESSAGE:
I am a Nigerian and Nigeria is my country. I have no place else on earth to call home except Nigeria. If Nigeria fails I fail, If Nigeria succeeds I will be exalted amongst nations. Therefore I must do whatever it takes, beyond the limits of my natural abilities, to ensure this Nigeria does not fail. I will do my bit and ensure everyone else around me do theirs.
I will not be an agent of division or subversion, because in so doing I hurt not others but my myself. I will support my government to enable them have the courage to
always do what is right, and where I feel they are failing, I will make my voice heard, not to ridicule or abuse, but to proffer better alternatives.
I believe that the labours of our heroes past shall never be in vain, and I also believe that the pains I feel today are sacrifices being made for Nigeria to rise again because only God annoints leaders and Nigeria is a blessed country...this is my stand, and may God give me the courage to always stand for what is right at all times. Amen.
---Muhammadu Buhari.
Let us encourage one another to uplift our country 

 
Quate from: facebook.com/auwalmuhammad.umar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

The Press Lodge Archive