Search This Blog

Friday 30 December 2016

The two killer governors and their theatre of the absurd! by Kadiri Abdulrahman

    ( Transcript of alleged Phone conversation between Wike & Fayose)
Wike: Ayodele my son!
Fayose: You think I’m Nigerian Army member?
Wike: Nigerian Army does not exist again now!
Fayose: Ah, Wike, you tried!
Wike: (Laughter) Ha! Ha! Ha….!
Fayose: Everybody has been calling me! Wike,
you are the man! You faced the whole country’s military threat…
Wike: (Laughter)
Fayose: They were shooting when you went o..!

Wike: My brother, you have to fight to the last
o…! Kill everybody you can kill… Everybody you can kill!
Fayose: Ah! You’re the man of the year! This one is too much for one person! Everyone couldn’t know the way forward!
Wike: (Laughter)
Fayose: You went to collating centre!
Wike: Yes, I had to stop there!
Fayose: Eh! The video is all over now! See the way they’re shooting!
Wike: (Laughter)
Fayose: All over! Aaaargh! Congrats!
Wike: My brother, thank god for everything. It is god.
Fayose: I’m sure we are still going to go to
court against them for the other one.
Wike: Of course. Of course! We’ll fight it out!
Fayose: You’ve done well for all of us!
Wike: We thank god, my brother!
Fayose: I’ll call you later.
Wike: Okay.

Contact: Facebook.com/kadiri.abdulrahman.3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

The Press Lodge Archive