Search This Blog

Thursday 22 December 2016

Come lemme give you some good love baby by Bintu Lakwaja

"Come lemme give you some good love baby."
"Good love ko, bad love no."
"Come lemme kiss your tender lips, stroke your soft hair and run my hands through your nape."
"Hmmm, how do you know my lips are tender abi that my hair is soft."
"Bintu, I have never seen a girl as beautiful as you."
"Brother you haff lie, your lie de compete with Yahaya Bello own for 100m race, chai!"
"Bintu, seriously, let me
have the keys to your heart, let me moisten your thighs and make you feel alright."
"You put padlock der before? Moisten my thighs you say abi...with engine oil abi red oil?"
"Baby girl, I'll buy you anything you want, money is not a problem. Just tell me anything you want."
"Broke ass Niggää. When I was driving my first car bought by me I'm sure you were still driving your dads car around."
"Bintu let's be serious, I can't eat, sleep or get any work done, all I do is think about you all day and dream about you all night. I dream about fondling your tender bosom and whispering to you: 'babe, you are my world, my life and everything'."
"Brother, I can't interfere with what God is doing in your life."
"Baby, if you like cassava , I get big cassava."
"Hahaha, SOS TEKNO kenan. you don run out of flows? Na Cassava you get abi carrot? Talk true."
"Bintu my cherrypie, let's dance in the rain, let's swim in our warmth, let me make you moan and scream my name."
"Brother first of all, na harmattan we dey so, secondly, I am not a fish, thirdly I hear it's pleasurable to make yourself moan, try doing that, fourthly do I look like a crazy person? Why will I scream your name. Lastly brother I'm very sure you haff join bad gang, na only God fit help your case."

Facebook.com/ibn.lakwaja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

The Press Lodge Archive