Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 August 2020

Press Statement By Senator Smart Adeyemi (29TH JULY, 2020): APPRECIATION

29TH JULY, 2020.

PRESS STATEMENT

APPRECIATION

I wish to express my deep appreciation to the people of Kogi West for their prayers, unwavering support and steadfastness throughout the elections, the tribunal and Appeal Court litigations that has just come to an end. Indeed, you my good people have shown me passion and dedication that transcends all political affiliations through this trying period. I thank you all.

I wish to thank my lawyer, Dr. Dapo Otitoju, for his tenacity and professionalism in handling this delicate post election court matter. You have justified your calling with impeccable and unblemished diligence.

My particular thanks to Barr. Mohis Abdullahi, who under the guidance of his principal, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, displayed excellence in his  and attention for details.

I commend specially, the INEC lawyer for the invaluable role he played in bringing out the vital facts used to win this legal tussle. Your dedication and determination on standing for the truth in no small way brought us the victory that we are now celebrating.

I want to specially thank my governor, the Executive Governor of Kogi State, Alhaji Yahaya Adoza Bello, for his enormous support that saw us through the elections and this legal battle.

I will like to once again reiterate that my support and love for him remains unshakable and unconditional.

As always, I urge the people of Kogi West to continue to give their total and unwavering support to Alhaji Yahaya Adoza Bello, for in this administration, both at the state and national level, lays the emancipation and liberation of the people Kogi West, Kogi State and the nation as a whole.

Dist. Sen. Smart Adeyemi,

Kogi West Senatorial District,

NASS-ABUJA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular